– born in Munich/Germany
– studied jazz saxophone at the KUG Graz, diploma “cum laude” `89
– since then international active as saxophonist, arranger/composer, teacher and recording artist
– price winner at the Austrian Jazz Contest `89 (The Dip Band)
– finalist at the Europ. Jazz Contest DeBousouil Brussels `91
– compositions for the art festival “Steirischer Herbst/Graz” `93, `95, `96
– various compositions for movies (documentary)
– various activities as musician and arranger at the Verein. Bühnen Graz and at the Stadttheater Klagenfurt
– teaching at the J.J.Fux-Konservatorium Graz/Dep. popular music (saxophone, theory, improvisation)
– living in Vienna/Austria since 2004
– musical credits (selection):
The Temptations, Mark Murphy, Ed Neumeister, Kent/Langthaler Seven, Vesna Petkovic Band, Jazztet Forum Graz, Sandy Lopicic Orkestar, Beat4Feet (Musicals: Footloose, Hair, Carmen Cubana, Rockville, The Full Monty), Uwe Kröger, Allegre Correa, Karl Ratzer, Peter Ashbourne, Tangavan Latin Band, Son Rumberos, Ismael Barrios Latin Company/Quinteto Caribe, The Miles Davis Project, The Music Module, Hot Pants Road Club, Absolutely Red, Colours`N`People, X-coloured, Lungau Big Band, Havana Son Club, Soulwhat, J.-P. Martens, Karuna, Dennis Jale, Iris Camaa, Suntown Music, The Superfly Orchestra, Four In A Lounge, Katrina & the Waves, AP All Stars, Skip Martin, Arturo Sandoval, e.t.c.
– recordings (selection):
JazzBigBandGraz (JBBG), Vesna Petkovic, B.Bruckmüller Big Band, Sandy Lopicic Orkestar, Tangavan Latin Band, A. Lee Lang, J.J.Capone & the Nighthawks, Geo-metric, Gerd Schuller (div. Filmmusik), The Music Module, El. Access`95, Kentucky Calling, Absolutely Red, Opus, Tim Tim, X-Coloured, J.P. Martens, Karuna, e.t.c.